11/03/2014

FCUKTHEWORLD. - YOU'RE JUST KILLIN' IT! FRESH AIR IN DA RAP GAME ♫♫..♪

Hi guys, how you doin '? Everything fresh and clean?

A few days ago I was made aware of FcukTheWorld and right away I’ve checked them out via Soundcloud, iTunes and Youtube. What I’ve  listened to, I’ve really enjoyed and I've had to press the repeat button again and again. Big up!
No Bubble Gum Rap, no wannabe Hip Hop or music like made in the industry tin. I can tell you this is what I understand under Rap, real (!) Rap ... and Hip Hop. In the truest sense of the word - music in my ears. ♫♫ ..

One or the other may have already noticed, I grew up in the 80's and 90's and therefore I’m influenced by Old School Hip Hop. It was the “big thing” at that time and for me personal Hip Hop is where I exactly feel home. On my playlist you gonna find KRS-
One, N.W.A., A Tribe Called Quest, Ice Cube, Mobb Deep, Dr. Dre, Nas, LL Cool J, Biggie and 2pac, and as well Lil 'Kim, DaBrat, MC Lyte, Foxy Brown, Queen Latifah, Salt-N-Pepa and many others who also would deserve to be named . In few words - the good stuff of the greatest. You know what I’m talking aboutAnd of course you can find some New School tracks and a lot of R&B and Soul under my longtime favorites also, but that’s not the topic I wanna focus about today. What I’m trying to tell you guys is, that I come from a time when rappers could rap. They had a message to tell, and their rhymes and fat beatz were dynamic and powerful used - like a sharp weapon. You knew exactly whom you listen to - every rapper had his own style, vibe and flow. Is that today even so? Not pretty sure. In my mind it happens too rare in the last period. That's something missing.Till now.


FcukTheWorld continues where many others have stopped when New School began.They define Rap music completely new and bring it to a new level. The track Pop A Molly already caused furore, now the guys go one better with Kill 'Em All. That’s f#$king dope, man!

The flow of these four Bronx natives  is smooth and precise, captivating with edgy lyrics that are on point. The melodies and lyrics are catchy, make you hungry for more and every turntable in the Clubs should be feed with this fresh air on Beatz and Rhymes - worldwide.
Behind F.T.W. stands Face Ferragamo, S.Starr, Jowe Bleaze and Ly.
Produced is Kill 'Em All by Trak Killa Boogz Banga under Gold Group

Kill ‘Em All is also featured by Fred The Godson, which is known for his cunning rhymes and
soft flow. As a matter of fact music was almost in the cradle for Frederick Thomas - worked his father in the tunnel, one of the most famous and well-known Hip Hop clubs of New York, the family had always an ear next to the latest smash hits from R&B, Rap and Soul. A reason why Fred decided in the early age of eight to become a Rapper. The Award for Best Male Rapper in 2007 Underground Music Awards and several articles in well-known magazines such as Juice, Source! and XXL give him right in his decision.

My recommendation, be sure to check them out! I cant wait to hear more from these four guys of FcukTheWorld. It’s time to revolutionize that Rap game again and go back to the roots.

Here it is - the direct link to  their latest track "Kill E'm All" and direct link to their Soundcloud account. Fellows, put the volume high and bump it up! I wanna see you jump.



Facebook:www.facebook.com/fcuktheworldrmg 
YouTube:www.youtube.com/fcuktheworldrmg 
Instagram:@fcuktheworld 
Twitter:@_Fcuktheworld

And don't forget, don't be shy, be fly.

Your Flygirl
xoxo

PS: Feedback is always welcome



rights of photos: FcukTheWorld and responsibles




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen